Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Epilogue

In the week since the race, I have found myself repeating the same phrase over and over. Every day, I am saying the same two words more than ever before in my life. The words: Thank you. I have never experienced such an outpouring of support and encouragement than in the days leading up to the race and in those that have followed. EVERY person in my life has reached out to support and congratulate me on my journey to Ironman. I am incredibly grateful to ALL these people and all the support and love they've given.

My heart is full of gratitude. Gratitude for the experience and the change I felt within. Gratitude for surviving the day injury free. And, most importantly, gratitude for the MANY MK supporters out in the world! I can never express to them how much their support means to me.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment