Friday, August 20, 2010

108

I got my bib number today. 108. I'm pumped that it's an even number! More importantly, getting the number, and knowing that I'll be picking up my race packet in one week from today makes me realize that this idea is a reality! The road has been so long, but the end is finally near. It's so exciting!! But also scary, and my heart has been racing all day, keeping time with all thoughts going through my head. I hope I have done enough, and I hope that I am thankful all day for the tremendous opportunity I am living and breathing.

1 comment:

  1. So, I've followed your journey on FB and just stumbled upon your blog today (AFTER you've become an IRONMAN!)...you are amazing! I am truly impressed with your strength, willpower, and mental capabilities. I am sure you will continue to do wonderful things, I just hope you will continue to update on this blog (now that I've found it!). I started a training blog for when I did a triathlon to raise money with TNT and it was a lot of fun...now my blog is mainly about my family. Hopefully someday I can post entries about my endurance training and races again!! Keep Going, Girl!

    ReplyDelete